LAST UPDATED : 01 March'2022
These policies are published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, and are an ‘electronic record’ as contemplated under section 2(t) of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules there under. These Terms being an electronic record are generated by a computer system and do not require any physical or digital signatures.
ACCESS TO THE WEB AND WEB/APPLICATIONS
The Website www.indorifoodie.com and its all Web/Applications available on IOS and Android based Web/Apps Indori Foodie is owned by NIBS Pvt.Ltd. Use of the Web and Web/Apps by the user (“You”/ “User”) is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Indori Foodie reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Web/App to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You may be required to register and set up an account (“Account”) for using the Web/App by entering Contact Number and automated generated OTP on the submitted contact number to sign in ("Account Information"). The Web/App will set-up an account and enter other details accurately so that, you can get the services properly and accurately.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY POLICY
Payment is an integral part of an online shopping experience. All payments shall be collected through the secured payment options.
Payment modes included COD (Cash On Delivery) and Pay Online Modes. You can choose any of the modes while placing your order online. Pl note, as per Company policy the COD Option is strictly restricted to Particular Categories of retailers and Cities along with Amount.
While using Pay Online mode, You can pay thru various payment options including Credit/Debit Cards, UPI, Net Banking and others.
You may be required to pay Shipping Charges in addition to the order value amount. The shipping charges, if any, will Web/Appear at the time of checkout. All delivery charges are inclusive of Web/Applicable tax unless stated otherwise. Shipping Charges may vary for different pin code because of the increase in shipping cost or seller is located in a different area. Delivery charges will vary according to pin codes, distance between the customer and retailer, as well as type of product.
1. Reasons for Return
As per Our Return Policy, We only accept the return of the Orders, if the Order received by you is different from your placed one.
2. Conditions for Return
Only If the Order is in fresh Condition and not been used by Customer in any sense along with the Actual Photograph of the Order received.
USER OBLIGATION AND ROLE OF Indori Foodie
1. The Web/Application may allow you to post certain content, data or information of Your own such as allowing You to rate Products, seller, post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products on specific pages of the Web/Application, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to Indori Foodie using the Web/App/Services (collectively referred to "User Content"). You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and Web/Approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with Web/Applicable law. You acknowledge that Indori Foodie does not endorse any User Content on the Web/Application and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. Indori Foodie reserve the right to disable access to the User Content on the Web/Application.
2. You agree and acknowledge that Indori Foodie is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Web/Application. Indori Foodie is not the seller of the Products. Accordingly, any contract for the sale/purchase of Products on the Web/Application is a bipartite contract between You and the sellers. Indori Foodie neither recommends You to buy or sell any Products on the mobile Web/App nor does Indori Foodie endorses any such Products and nor does provides any guarantee, warranties or assurance with respect to the advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Web/Application.
4. You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer/mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Web/Application. You may incur access or data fees from third parties concerning your purchase and/or use of the services. You are responsible for all such fees.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Users can modify or cancel the order anytime before Order get accepted by Restaurant/Seller. Once Order get accepted & prepared by seller, Order can not be cancelled.
A part from that, the retailer has complete right to accept or reject any order without specifying any reason to the customer. The retailer can accept or reject the order as soon as s/he received the order.
Refunds are provided for cancellation/return of products, subject to the eligible cancellation/return as per Return Policy or these terms and conditions, initiated in accordance with the Return or Cancellation Policy.
Refund is made for the full amount of the order or part order successfully cancelled that was paid by You for the delivery of the order.
For return requests, the refund of payment is made after the returned product has been received by the seller and has passed the quality checks. The entire product cost along with any taxes will be refunded to You within 07 working days.
Web/App USAGE FEE
Users can use and access the Web/App free of charge. However, at any time in future, after duly notifying in advance, Indori Foodie customer Web/App reserves its right to charge the users for the use of the Web/App and provisioning of the services through the Web/App as per Web/Applicable Indian law.
You being the User of the Web/App expressly agree that the use of the Web/App is at Your sole risk. The Web/App and the contents uploaded or provided or shared by other users are made available to the User through the Web/App on an "AS IS" basis and "AS AVAILABLE BASIS" without any warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, fitness for a particular purpose or the legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted to the extent permitted by Web/Applicable Indian law and Indori Foodie does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
The right, title, interest and ownership in the products that are transacted by the users through the Web/App does not vest with Indori Foodie and Indori Foodie holds no right, title or ownership over such products. The offer and acceptance of products through the Web/App is at the User’s sole risk and Indori Foodie accepts no liability for any errors or omissions or defaults or deficiency of any products either offered or acceptance by the users through the Web/App.
Indori Foodie hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and Web/Appearance of the product as ordered by and delivered to the User. The quality or quantity of any products, information or other material purchased or obtained by You through the Web/App that may not meet Your expectations.
Indori Foodie does not guarantee that the services provided through the Web/App will function without interruption or errors. The operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system failures, virus attacks, bugs or due to any other technical reasons or otherwise.
1. Location Based Services
With your location permission, our Web/Application use information from Global Positioning System (GPS) networks, cellular, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to determine your Web/Approximate location to provide you location based Services. We won't follow you all the time, but can help you find all the local retail stores and fulfils all your order needs.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the services to User, the Web/App may place a banner notice across its pages to alert the User to certain changes such as modifications to these Terms. Users are required to update their settings regularly to ensure that the Web/App’s service messages and notices are received by the users timely and accurately.
3. Grievance Redressal
Indori Foodie reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against individuals/entities.
For any concern and if you receive any unauthorised, suspicious or fraudulent offers, Please write an email to us at indorifoodie.indore @gmail.com.
FEEDBACK & INFORMATION
1. Any feedback You provide to this Web/Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Indori Foodie shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Indori Foodie is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Indori Foodie or Registered Retailers for the feedback under any circumstances.
2. To clarify, Indori Foodie may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Web/Application, Content and/or Services on the basis of such feedback, however Indori Foodie shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that Indori Foodie makes any changes or modifications to the Web/Application, Content and/or Services on the basis of any such feedback, You shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1956, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Web/Application, Content and/or Services.
Last Modified Dated- 01 march'2022